Infopaginas is a Puerto Rico based company dedicated to creating, developing and providing digital marketing solutions that power local business growth, especially small business growth (SMBs). We offer robust marketing and advertising campaigns depending on our customers’ needs and the economic realities of Puerto Rico.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a Lead Software Developer to join a fantastic digital marketing company located in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. Who is passionate about innovation and mobile technologies to help us improve and develop custom features to our rewards app as well as new products. That powers small local business with customer rewards and special offers.
Demonstrated Mobile design experience, with experience in commercial product development and support. Experience with 3rd party software components.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team, and other involved Infopaginas departments, to design, develop and launch new features.
- Propose solutions and enhancements to the app that are consistent with best practices as far as usability, design, UX friendliness, etc.
- Perform code reviews, maintain code integrity, organization and appropriate documentation.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- 3-5 years of experience in the programming field
- Full stack developer with experience with both mobile and desktop developments
- Experience in leading a development team, and to serve as a resource and mentor for less experienced developers.
- Experience in creating Apps and taking them to market.
- Experience designing and developing APIs.
- Remains current on industry standards in web development
- Ability to research, develop and propose new technologies to improve application architecture
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills in English and Spanish
- Good problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related area.
Benefits and Perks:
- Infopáginas recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. We take care of you with the best medical and dental coverage, 401(k) and professional growth so that you can perform at your best and grow your skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other protected classification