If you are interested, please e-mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: The Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer is expected to take a lead role within the Application Development team, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, addressing production issues in a timely manner, and writing system documentation. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for participating at an intermediate level in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle for Dynamics CRM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities could include, but are not limited to the following:
- Application development: (60%)
- Codes and maintains complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application such as server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Codes and maintains complex components of web applications and APIs related to Dynamics CRM.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Application life cycle management: (25%)
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Performs coding standards and code reviews.
- Performs technical design.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing.
- Perform tier 3 production support and troubleshooting
- Support ongoing IT efforts: (10%)
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support, monitors the system, and identifies system deficiencies.
- Working with the business: (5%)
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with sales, marketing and other business partners to analyze and classify complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Thorough knowledge of Dynamics CRM, ASP.NET, C#, and service oriented architecture.
- Solid understanding of development processes and the full SDLC.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, communication and team engagement skills.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a solution oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability to design business solutions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Education and/or experience could include, but are not limited to the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience developing in Microsoft Dynamics
- 7+ years of software and application development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET development using both traditional web forms and MVC patterns.
- Proficient in TSQL
- 3+ years of experience developing web APIs with ASP.NET
- 3+ years of experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
WORK ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178