We have an exciting opportunity for a .NET App Developer with our industry-leading client in Denver.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the .NET App Developer:
- Maintain and modify existing software programs, perform software design and development
- Design, develop and test software components, document and diagram application functionality
- Design and code reviews
- Develop custom adapters allowing the integration of legacy
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to project management guidelines
- Develop and finalize all technical system documentation
- Provide technical solutions and system architecture documentation for proposal development
- Deploy new software releases to higher environments
Requirements of the .NET App Developer
- BA in computer science or equivalent experience
- 8 years Software Development in a product based organization
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, with Object Oriented Programming, Database Design and Implementation
- N-tier Application Architecture and Design Patterns
- Experience designing and implementing .Net solutions with a focus on SOA, messaging, and business rules
- Knowledge of web services, service discovery protocol, messaging protocols, and schema design
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing solutions integrating, extending COTS products, performance tuning and optimization of service-based Framework infrastructure
Job ID: 322118
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!