Developer Operations Software Engineer (Sr. Software Engineer)
WebShield Inc. is a software company that enables organizations to build networks that securely share and analyze sensitive data. Our privacy networks - the Quantum Privacy Network, Proof of Trust BlockChain, and Unified Trust Model - transform the way value is created from digital assets today.
Our technology enables individuals and organizations that don't agree on policies, or trust each other, to anonymize, secure, combine, analyze, reuse and monetize sensitive private data in real-time and at a global scale, while simultaneously complying with all necessary regulatory, licensing, and privacy and security requirements.
We seek individuals that are passionate about Security, Privacy, and Trust.
WebShield is funded by NEA (New Enterprise Associates, Inc.). This is a ground floor opportunity for qualified individuals who are impassioned by their work and driven about being successful. Check out our website at www.webshield.io. If you want to be a part of an inventive and innovative team, we would love to speak with you!
- Define, create, and roll out best-in-class devops practices in the engineering group
- Own our infrastructure - define hosting practices, and provision, manage, and monitor servers
- Iterate on and improve engineering processes
- Work with external stakeholders to install WebShield software
- Enable the success of pilot programs via efficient devops processes.
- Contribute to our core products, written in Golang and Typescript
- Deep understanding of software development, deployment practices, and managing production environments
- Must have excellent grasp of DevSecOps and secure cloud environments
- Must have experience:
- Creating scalable deployment / set-up of web servers such as NGINX
- Defining devops practices for growing engineering organizations
- CICD pipelines, key management, Docker-ized applications
- PKI, TLS, X509 cert handling
- Container orchestration such as Kubernetes
- AWS (Google Cloud or Azure is a bonus) and cloud networking
- Strong Linux administration and scripting
- An understanding of start-up methodologies: we are a small team and you must be at least moderately autonomous
- Have worked in a scrum/agile, standup, stories, two-week iterations/sprints type environment
- High Standards – passion to create a premier program with relentless drive for continuous improvement of people, process and technology
WebShield Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, marital status, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.