Newport Healthcare is a series of evidence-based healing centers for adolescents and families struggling with mental health issues. With locations across the United States, Newport Healthcare offers a family-systems approach, providing gender-specific, individualized, and comprehensive holistic programs that encompass clinical therapy, academic support, and experiential practices. We treat adolescents and young adults who are experiencing depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, and substance abuse. Offerings include residential treatment, intensive outpatient programming, therapeutic day schools, and day treatment. Newport Healthcare nurtures the physical, psychological, social, educational, and spiritual needs of adolescents and their families, from a foundation of compassionate care, clinical expertise, and unconditional love. Our primary mission is to empower teens and restore families. Experts include medical directors, psychiatrists, therapists, registered dietitians, nurses, licensed social workers, teachers, and more.
Empowering Lives. Restoring Families.®
The Development Assistant assists in coordinating site identification, construction, renovation, set-up, and market analysis efforts for residential treatment centers and outpatient facilities throughout the country. Responsibilities include managing outside vendors and contractors, maintaining project timelines, identifying zoning and code requirements and new market research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules which include administrative tasks, deadlines, and target dates for each new site under development.
- Support and communicate with entire Development team to assist in multiple projects.
- Manage outside vendors and contractors associated with projects.
- Maintain excellent communication with all departments, VP of Development, and outside vendors to ensure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and appropriate documentation of the entire process at each facility
- Assist in real estate due diligence, research, and procurement.
- Coordinate with other team members in all departments of Newport Academy and help manage expenses to ensure that costs are within established budget parameters.
- Support VP, Development in research of new markets.
- Assists in researching zoning, building, and fire codes for new locations and prospective facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and education preferred.
- One to three years’ experience in multi-unit facility development preferred.
Newport Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Newport Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Newport Healthcare is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information on Equal Opportunity, please click here Equal Employment Opportunity Posters