Novi, MI 48374
Our client is an international automotive manufacturing company searching for a Development Engineer for their Novi, MI area facility. Responsibilities of the role include getting designs of new product and design changes approved by customers, initiating VA proposals, supporting US offices’ localization, researching North American market trends, and formulating target plans. If you are looking for a great engineering position in automotive manufacturing, this may be the role for you. Apply today!
We are very interested in talking to individuals with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related technical major is a MUST
- Must-Have Engineer experience with Japanese automotive tier 1 suppliers
- Must speak Native-level English with Outstanding communication skills
- Must have Engineer experience with Japanese automotive tier 1 suppliers
- Design Engineer/ R&D Engineer background is a MUST
- MUST be able to determine Blue Print and design modification
- Able to collect useful information from customers and utilize for design modifications
- US authorized (No visa support)
- Able to attend weekly meeting at evening hours with Japan HQ side
- Competitive Benefits Package
* Please contact Kiyomi (Kiyomi@mrjapanese.com) for more information or to apply.*
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.
$85,000.00 - $100,000.00/year
Competitive Benefits Package
Novi, MI 48374
Employee, Full Time
Automotive and Parts Mfg