Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic 365 implementations.
- Experience working with legacy systems.
- Review business processes with executives for improvement.
- Work closely with process owners and Development Teams as required on projects and initiatives to improve existing processes.
- Develop and create solutions using VBA/macro programming in Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word
- Lead new software deployment and end-user training across the company.
- Develop new reports and databases to extract KPI
- Coordinate and provide end-user training, solution, and training documentation.
- Develop SSRS Based Reports
- Maintain existing databases and reports on Report Services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environments, preferred
- 3 years’ experience with VBA and SSRS
- Expert level knowledge in VBA, SQL & Access
- Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamic 365, implementation is an advantage
- Program management experience with strong organization skills
- Excellent PC knowledge
- Strong business process experience in production and aerospace environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal management and direction
- Ability to multi-task, when needed
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or BSc in Technical Field required