Ohio-based Akron Children’s Hospital seeks a Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician to join its expanding Division. Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children’s hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- More than 800 providers, who manage 1.1 million patient visits annually
- A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
- Robust research and innovation endeavors
This position offers:
- An outpatient-only practice, affording exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in academic activities including medical student, resident and Developmental & Behavioral Pediatric Fellowship education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is available and commensurate with experience
- Research and innovation opportunities through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and partnerships with NEOMED and area universities
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board certification in Pediatrics and board eligibility/certification in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts more than 40,000 acres of parks for year-round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premier destination to work, live, play, shop and dine.