St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate a BC/BE Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Lukes University Health Network.
St. Lukes pediatrics department is growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities. Join our physician and advanced practitioner at St Lukes Developmental Pediatrics! Volume is high in this busy practice and we are actively recruiting to expand access for our patient population. Help us shape the future of pediatric services in our region through the addition of new pediatric subspecialists, new locations and increased inpatient capabilities!
Leadership Opportunity also Available - In addition to a Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician, we are seeking a Pediatric Specialty Medical Director!
This Medical Director position requires clinical and administrative responsibilities. The Medical Director will oversee in a part time capacity a growing and dynamic department that is active in clinical practice while spending most of her/his time in a clinical capacity in one of our pediatric specialty areas. The Pediatric Specialty Medical Director will play a key role in advancing the mission, operations, and services of the Department of Pediatrics.
For this leadership role, we are seeking someone ready to grow their professional career beyond clinical duties - with your application please indicate if you wish to apply for the pediatric endocrinology position or both the endocrinology position and Medical Director role.
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations. The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line is actively looking to expand pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU and new pediatric subspecialists.
- Robust base of seven pediatric primary care practices spread across 11 locations as well as three pediatric clinics.
- Growing OB department with nearly 4,000 deliveries per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Lukes Allentown Campus and NEW 26 bed Level III NICU opening January 2020 at St. Lukes Anderson Campus.
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities