Looking for an opportunity to help authors tell their story in a clear, concise, and engaging way? Join our Esri Press team and use your skills and the author’s subject matter expertise to play an instrumental role in publishing an accessible and marketable book. Esri Press is the industry standard for delivering quality geospatial learning content. From print to web, we collaborate with authors and internal team members to develop opportunities for new publications.
- 5+ years of publishing experience as a developmental editor
- Strong level of organization; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to drive on-time, on-budget, high-quality development efforts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Background in non-fiction, self-help, health, science, or technical editing and writing
- Bachelor’s in journalism, communications, advertising, business, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.