Arlluk Technology Solutions currently has an opening for a DevOps Engineer to support a large Federal customer.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health dental and vision insurance 401K with company matching flexible spending accounts paid holidays three weeks paid time off and more.
Provide hands-on DevOps technical engineering support services necessary to permit a Federal Client to provide a turnkey Container-as-a-Service (CaaS) solution offering. The DevOps Engineer shall actively participate with other DevOps Engineers to implement container solutions responsible for engagement delivery.
Essential Functions Responsibilities & Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Install and maintain various components of Docker Enterprise environment supporting highly complex large-scale data center environment
- Integrate the Docker Enterprise components with third party tools to support all the monitoring logging volumes networking and security requirements
- Document the technical instructions architectural diagrams standard operating procedures
- Provide scripting solutions to automate various manual aspects of the Docker EE administration
- Work with a cross functional data center team participate/lead meetings to resolve complex implementation challenges
- Work closely with the representatives of legacy application teams and assist with transitioning those applications to a Docker based environment; migrating existing workloads to containers.
- Ensure stability and availability of Docker EE environment by proactively administering the systems
- Work closely with the data center operations teams to support the operations on systems hosting Docker eco-system
- Accountable for all aspects of task execution and manages the hands-on day-to-day execution of related operational activities
- Responsible for project management operations using industry best practices and resourcing of all task requirements including staffing and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) accountability
- Ensuring that task risks are identified and managed
- Escalate issues to the Program Manager and implement mitigation plans
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience required. U. S. Citizenship required.
Work Experience Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Very strong self-starter with excellent communication skills
- 8+ years of Linux systems design engineering and administration experience with demonstrated advancement to guide technology decisions
- Experience in Containerized Applications lifecycle management tools and resources such as Docker Compose Docker CLI/API Docker Build Docker Trusted Registry Docker Container Engine Volumes Secrets.
- Experience with enterprise security tools log management job scheduling and monitoring solutions.
- Strong scripting skills; Bash Perl Python Ruby
- Experience with managing container-based environments (Docker Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience in DevOps tools and processes (DevOps experience in Container environment is a plus): Jenkins GitHub Ansible
- Strong conceptual analytical judgment and communication abilities.
- Familiarity with various traditional and innovative project management approaches tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to work collaboratively with business users managers and non-technical staff.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to include weekends holidays and off-hours.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger handle or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision distance vision color vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification) national origin age disability military/veteran status marital status genetic information or any oth
CLICK HERE TO APPLY