Support Dashboard Development for the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program. CDM is a dynamic approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. Congress established the CDM program to provide adequate, risk-based, and cost-effective cybersecurity. Looking for candidates to aid in the development of dashboard solutions to visualize cyber security related data: Hardware Assets, Software, Vulnerabilities, Configuration, Users, Incidents, Compliance Scores / POA&Ms, Risk Scores, etc.
This position will be responsible for developing and managing the automated build system, automated deployment system, continuous integration environment, and continuous test environment for a suite of open source/COTS product configurations and custom code. The candidate will work closely with Configuration Management Analysts and the Release Train Engineer to automate build/test/deploy processes from Dev->Test->Staging. The successful candidate will be familiar with deploying, integrating, and managing source control (Git/GitHub), continuous build/delivery (Jenkins), software quality tools (SonarQube), artifact hosting (Nexus), issue management (Jira), documentation/ collaboration (Confluence), automated testing (Selenium), and deployment of solutions (Open Source Java solutions and COTS configuration files). The candidate must have experience maintaining configuration of cloud-based environments including using infrastructure as code and using Ansible or other open source technologies across multiple environments.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably STEM)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure automation using CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, or similar tools
- Have a strong desire for learning new technologies and finding solutions to problems
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other teammates
- Expert level expertise automating build/test/deploy processes
- Expert level expertise in scripting deployments using bash scripting or similar
- Expert level expertise with identification of controlled artifacts (configuration items) and implementation of standard CM control processes
- Expert level experience with configuration management tools and technologies. Git or similar distributed repository technology preferred
- Expert level expertise integrating Content Management systems and/or Wikis with SCM (for example JIRA integration with Confluence)
- Advanced level expertise designing, implementing, supporting, monitoring and maintaining systems using Ansible or other open source technologies across multiple environments including cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Intermediate level expertise and experience in system architecture and engineering disciplines
- Intermediate level expertise in efficiently managing AWS resources to control costs
- Intermediate level expertise of the cyber security domain to include: governance and risk management, compliance, business continuity and disaster recovery, encryption, software development security, access control, network security / secure architecture, and security operations
- Experience in deploying Cloud platform-as-a-service with Amazon AWS.
- Experience scripting configuration of servers using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Salt
- Excellent problem-solving ability and strong work ethic that is proactive and self-motivated
- Experience in product release planning and associated deliverable tracking
- Proven experience in Windows and Linux/Unix system administration
- Experience training and identifying opportunities to enhance the CI/CD pipeline
- Relevant AWS Certifications
- Experience with Azure
- SAFe DevOps Certification
- Experience integrating with an Active Directory
- Familiarity with DoD STIGs, SRGs, etc.
- Experience using Confluence to manage documentation / wikis