We are one of the world's largest food & restaurant companies and are looking to scale up our Cloud Infrastructure. We are a household name worldwide and are worth over $40 Billion. We own and operate thousands of restaurants in hundreds of countries, and are now growing our e-commerce / direct to consumer brand. We are aggressively hiring at least 6-8 DevOps Engineers from Mid-Level to Staff Level.
What will the DevOps Engineer Work On?
Our DevOps Engineers build and scale our CI/CD pipelines for our consumer applications in multiple regions. We take hundreds of thousands of orders from millions of customers every day. You will also help architect, build, and maintain our Serverless Cloud Infrastructure.
What Skills Are We Looking For in a DevOps Engineer?
- 3+ Years of experience in AWS
- Extensive Production Experience in Lambda or other Serverless Technologies
- Very strong experience in Terraform
- Strong Experience in CI/CD (We use CircleCI, but Jenkins or Travis are also OK)
- Strong Scripting Experience (We use Node.JS for scripting, but someone with Python or Go, who is willing to learn Node.JS is great)
- Excellent communication skills and a great attitude
What's In It For The Right DevOps Engineer?
- Amazing Compensation - Consisting of a VERY competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, and end of the year bonus.
- Excellent Benefits
- Great company culture
- Too Many Perks to List