Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations. We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
The DevOps Specialist
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Learn new technologies/coding solutions/algorithms and share what you learn with your teammates
- Collaborate closely with fellow Scrum team members to produce the best product possible for our customer
- Support internal clients on a daily basis and with a sense of urgency.
- Responsible for supporting Windows and Linux environments.
- Patching, setting up accounts, and facilitating onboarding account requests with the customer.
- Scripting with daily systems checks.
- Will gain experience in Cloud, AWS, and other trending technologies.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 3 years Windows Administration experience
- Minimum 1-year UNIX or Linux experience
- An active Top Secret clearance is required for this role
- ship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using/developing with AWS services
- AWS certifications
- DevOps tools including GitHub, Jenkins, Artifacatory, Selenium, etc.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.