We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Senior DevOps Engineer for the riskCanvas Financial Crimes Solution
A leader in this role will engage in and drive development of the riskCanvas End-to-End Anti-Money Laundering Tool Suite. riskCanvas is a fast-growing software startup within Genpact that uses cutting edge big data technologies to detect and deter financial crimes in major international financial institutions. Our development team works on the entire tech stack (from low-level database operations to front end development) for an enterprise big data and analytic cloud. Engineers work with all of our teams from ingest, data science, to individual product teams. Our tools of choice are Ansible, Hbase, YARN, Spark on a asymmetric architecture private cloud. We manage our infrastructure from various cloud providers, AWS, Azure etc... Our apps and tool suite provide access to many of our client's critical data and information.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with engineering teams on design and implementation of large scale distributed systems.
- Automate, automate, automate and then …. automate!
- Bring ideas to life to help make the lives of engineers better.
- Help our developers with some of their hardest problems.
Some examples of our projects:
- Kubernetes container orchestration for application and service deployment
- Using Ansible + Cloudbreak/Director to easily build out complex big data environments
- ELG based cluster and application metrics monitoring and reporting tool.
- Custom in house automation software
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years' experience in Site Reliability or DevOps
- Obsession with automation and instrumentation – experience in at least one orchestration framework (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks such as Jenkins, Pipelines, SonarQube
- Passion for writing clean, readable, maintainable code (Python, Ruby, YAML, etc.)
- Able to learn and solve large scale or complex problems without direct oversight
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and decompose complex systems and discover failure scenarios
Experience in the following technologies:
- Linux (CentOS7/RHEL7 a plus)
- MVC Web Frameworks (including SpringBoot, Grails)
- Webservers (Apache or Nginx)
- Relational Databases (Hive, or PostgreSQL,MySQL)
- Distributed Datastores (Accumulo, HBase)
- In-Memory Caches (Memcache, Redis, Hive)
- Full Text Search (ElasticSearch, Solr)
- Cloud Computing (OpenStack, AWS, Azure)
- Config Management (including Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
- Containers and Container Management (Docker, Kubernetes)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.