ROLE: DevOps Engineer
OVERVIEW: Apex Systems has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer. The position is on a long term contract basis with chance to become a Full Time Employee. Hourly compensation is dependent on experience. Technical Landscape includes, but not limited to:
- Kubernetes Docker
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Verify and monitor Cloud environments and controls to ensure processes are mature and capable of supporting our Cloud objectives and best practice design.
- Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalize specifications related to integration between numerous systems; including but not limited to public, private, and hybrid cloud designs.
- Coordinate testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues.
- Research, experiment with, and inform on emerging technologies and tooling to improve the developer and member experience.
- Build, scale, and secure infrastructure, focusing on a fully automated Linux/Windows environment
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Configure and maintain servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Experience with Linux and Automation Tools
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, Pearl, Ruby, PowerShell, and Python.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible or an equivalent
- Forward thinking in the potential use of future technology
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
If interested in being considered for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178