DevOps Software Developer
Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field and 5+ years of related software development experience. If interested, send a resume to Hunter Vogt, our infrastructure-focused Recruiter in Des Moines, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of position:
- The candidate will help identify and develop solutions to automate the DevOps activities for a set of desktop and mobile applications.
- This will include automating DevOps tasks with Azure Infrastructure as Code and PowerShell.
- Assist the PE-TRIALS team.
- Experience with Azure ARM templates.
- Experience and understanding of infrastructure as code.
- Strong understanding of continuous integration - continuous deployment systems and processes.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining builds and releases using VSTS and GIT.
- Expertise in PowerShell scripting.
- Knowledge of RESTful principles and RESTful API design and documentation, as well as WCF services.
- Knowledge of Windows APIs.
- Knowledge of relational database systems and SQL is required, experience with stored procedures, SQL tuning, and large, complex queries is expected. Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
- Experience developing and using unit test frameworks.
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum Methodology and participation in team ceremonies.
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies, languages, and methodologies.
- Background or interest in biology or agriculture.
- Experience using Xamarin to develop multi-platform mobile applications a plus.
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178