In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Agile Best Practices, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in coaching the team in modern development and standards. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience with information technology
- At least 4 years of experience with DevOps CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes. Agile Best Practices is a MUST.
- At least 4 years of experience in Maven, Ant and other build frameworks
- At least 4 years of experience in Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, JIRA.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Large Enterprise delivery environment.