- Must be ARRT registered or equivalent.
- Must maintain licensure by ISBH.
- CPR Certified
- Annual PPD
- Annual fire/safety training
- Corporate Compliance
- Reading and writing for communication and for understanding
- Verbal language sufficient for patient and co-worker communication
- Medical Terminology
- Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- ARRT registered as a Radiologic Technologist or Certified by the Indiana State Board of Health as a Radiographer.
- Radiographic Procedures
- Use of basic office equipment.
- Excellent people skills
- Phone System Operation
- Basic computer knowledge
AGE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
Works with all age groups.