As a Diagnostic Imaging Tech, you impact the mission of Children’s Health by operating and maintaining complex imaging equipment to produce high quality images that assists in the care of each of our patients.
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday, Day Shift
- You will produce high quality diagnostic imaging and complete documentation of all activities according to established criteria; and adhere to department/hospital policies, procedures and processes regarding quality improvement, safety, patient flow and other issues.
- In Ambulatory, you’ll produce all imaging for all research plans in the Pediatric Imaging Center and aid to end users who need to use the imaging equipment for their practice.
- You will collaborate with other departmental staff to facilitate optimum patient care; participate / cooperate with all other department / hospital processes and activities as appropriate.
- At least 1 year of job-related experience is preferred
- Proficient in a bio-medical imaging and scientific environment is preferred
- Two-year associate degree or equivalent experience is preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography ® within 30 days of hire is required
- Texas Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) license within 30 days of hire required
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) is required
Children’s Health values the role each member of our team plays in helping us make life better for children. We employ more than 7,500 people and provide rewarding career opportunities that help them reach their highest potential. We also hold Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for nursing excellence, we serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and we are widely recognized for delivering high quality care.
Children’s Health has also been named one of the 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Healthcare for nine consecutive years.
We invite you to learn more about Children’s Health.
Children’s Health offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for learning and career development. We promote a diverse and inclusive workplace, and our team members have a voice in their work through surveys and town halls.
Location: Plano, Texas
Activation Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Expiration Date: Monday, August 23, 2021