Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking a Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist to support operations at the VA San Diego Healthcare System (VASDHS). One (1) full-time position with competitive hourly pay rates and benefits is available. Personnel must be familiar with all radiographic diagnostic fluoroscopy, surgery procedures, portable (including C-Arm), and routine general diagnostic exams.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Performs radiography of the entire body
- Performs such procedures as cholangiography, lumbar and thoracic myelography, gastrointestinal studies, intravenous pyelograms, arteriography, operative cholangiography, and arthrography
- Be a registered Radiology Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- California CRT license and Fluoroscopy permit required
- Minimum 2-3 years recent work experience
- Familiar with all radiographic diagnostic fluoroscopy, surgery procedures, portable (including C-Arm), and routine general diagnostic exams
- Shall have, and maintain, current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)/CPR as certified by the American Heart Association
- PACS work experience is required; however, Agfa PACS experience is preferred but not required
- U.S. Citizen
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.