DaVita is hiring Registered Nurses for our acute dialysis program located at IU Health Arnett Hospital.
Dialysis experience is not required; we spend the first 9-12 weeks of employment training you in hemodialysis.
- Work with a clinical team to dialyze up to 4 patients in IU Arnett’s dialysis room
- RNs are scheduled 3 weeks out, 4 10hr shifts per week
- Shifts typically start 7:00AM-9:00AM, or when the hospital needs
- We are bolstering the float pool in this area, to cover PTO
- Flexible on-call shifts, 1-2x/week (expect on-call reduction as we staff up)
- $5000 retention bonus, details discussed during phone interview
- Watch a day in the life of an Acute Dialysis RN at DaVita
DaVita Offers Tangible Benefits and Opportunities for Growth
- Mentorship into leadership positions, tuition and license reimbursement
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you
- HSA & PPO plans, including medical, dental, vision
- Diversified 401k package with a 3% match, and PTO cash-out
If You Are Interested…
- Start the application process and schedule a time to interview!
- Schedule a Q&A with DaVita Clinical Recruiter, Katherine Meyer, by clicking here.
- Schedule a Q&A with DaVita IU Arnett Hospital Manager, Amber Cox Amber.Cox2@davita.com
Acute RN Requirements
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with mandatory overtime required due to the nature of the acute treatment you are providing.
- Work long days without notice
- Ability to travel to multiple hospitals within a given area (Be sure to ask your recruiter about the commute range for this position.)
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Physical Requirement: nurses often have to push/pull large hemodialysis machines around the hospital with little or no assistance
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
Nurses: if this isn’t the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.