FIC America aims to contribute to society by empowering and educating all the employees to be able to take initiatives to solve varieties of issues. As a continuously growing company, we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team! FIC America Corp. is seeking a CNC Operator to program, set up, and operate computer numerical control (CNC) machines used to cut, shape, and form metal pieces.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reading blueprints and performing mathematics associated with machining operations.
- Mounting, installing, aligning, and securing tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines.
- Repair or replace die components using Mastercam 2D and 3D software.
- Make fixtures, jig components when needed.
- Monitoring machine operations and readouts to ensure proper operation.
- Stopping machines to remove finished work pieces or to make adjustments.
- Using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Measuring dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Alerting supervisor if adjustments are necessary to maintain tolerances.
- Assisting Maintenance in repair and maintenance of tools and machines.
Other Job Functions:
- Comply with FICâ€™s Safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14001 procedures and standards.
- Perform 5-S activities.
- 3 Years of experience operating CNC Lathe Machine
- Experience using Mazak Machine
- Experience with Mastercam 2D & 3D milling
- Willingness to cross train
- Must be available to work overtime when needed (10-12 hours during weekdays and Saturdays)
Powered by JazzHR