Diesel Mechanics, Earn Up To $31.71/hr. with experience
- Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
- Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
- Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
- Do you want to work for a stable employer?
- Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and vacation lodging a tour exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN. R+L Carriers also offers a paid training program for their Mechanics to further their career.
Full Time, Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift
R+L Carriers has an immediate opportunity for Diesel Tractor Mechanics at our Oakland Service Center. Responsible for day-to-day equipment maintenance on the fleet equipment consisting of preventative maintenance and minor to major repairs to Class A Trucks, trailers, and forklifts. Diesel engine experience is required. Experience in maintaining trailers, overhead doors, lift gates, dollies, welding, and working on forklifts is preferred.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2+ Years of Diesel Mechanic experience preferred
- Experience in preventive maintenance of Cummins & Detroit engines
- Experience with AC and Electrical
- Must be able to handle major repairs
- Experience in both Tractor and Trailer PMs and repairs
- Have the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must have own tools
"We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”
R+L Carriers is a family-owned, privately-held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry, and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees. “Pride in our People and Pride in our Performance.”
Apply in person: 15651 WORTHLEY DR SAN LORENZO CA 94580
Call: (877) 510-7631
Apply online at:https://careers.rlcarriers.com/Careers/Description/6148/16076/