Our Kent, WA location has an opening for a Truck & Trailer Mechanic. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs of Clean Harbors vehicles.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Corrects all equipment deficiencies and perform preventative maintenance on company owned equipment as prescribed by management;
- Performs thorough inspection of equipment and identifies unsatisfactory condition;
- Assures that all equipment is properly secured prior to work/repairs, that is, proper use of chock blocks, jack stands;
- Travels to other locations to perform repairs and maintenance on equipment as required;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for tracking PM schedules.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of heavy equipment repair and maintenance preferred;
- 1+ years of experience working with diesel engines preferred;
- 1+ years of experience with air brake repairs preferred;
- CDL License is an asset.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.