With direct supervision from a Lead Technician, Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager, a Maintenance Technician C performs preventive maintenance on diesel and non-diesel equipment and trucks. This position requires basic knowledge of vehicle systems to perform routine maintenance and repair. Enjoy the benefits of working on a single fleet with state-of-the-art equipment, supporting our drivers as they run their routes and servicing some of the most technically advanced vehicles on the road.
- Tackle a new challenge every day
- Maintain and repair highly intricate and powerful machinery
- Receive training on new technologies and equipment
- Work a regular shift in a stable industry
- Be recognized for exceptional performance
- Follow strong career paths for professional growth
- Enjoy competitive wages and benefits
- Join us and help make a positive impact on your community, your environment, and your world.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of a vehicle's mechanical and electrical systems to perform basic preventive maintenance and some repair functions.
- Areas of equipment maintenance may include: Vehicle PM inspections and adjustments; Oil changes and fluids replenishment; Adjustments and light repairs including tire changes; and Basic electrical work, such as light changes; Conducts visual inspections to identify potential equipment issues and identify the sources of malfunctions using a variety of tools.
- Completes applicable Company training programs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Completion of a certified diesel maintenance program is a plus but not required.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification T8 PM is a plus but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License