Are you looking for that right opportunity which will allow you to use your skills and ability? Do you want opportunity for growth? Our technicians provide superior service on our equipment. They work on the equipment front to back, top to bottom. We do everything from PM's to major overhauls of engines and transmissions. We are looking for well-trained, highly organized professionals with their own tools that take pride in their work and can perform various duties as required throughout the day. Successful candidates will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing medium to heavy duty trucks.
At WC Logistics, our core values of Safety, Service, and Stewardship have provided a solid foundation for many years. We are looking for safety conscious mechanics with the ability to work as a team. We care about our technician’s safety, and show it by demanding solid safety practices of all our technicians and managers. Pride, safety, training, growth, opportunity, great benefits and rewards. Check us out, we may be the Company for you!
· Diagnose trucks based on observational and mechanical testing as well as information provided by the driver.
· Repair vehicles based on the diagnosed issues.
· Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services on truck and trailer equipment
· Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition
· Repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.
· Identify and determine parts required for repair of disassembled units
· Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
· Maintain work area appearance and safety
· Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
· Good communication skills
· Electronic Engine and Software Experience a Plus
· Valid driver's license
· Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs
· Ability to operate diagnostic tools required
· Must be willing to work outside
· Must Have own tools.
· Pass background check
· Pass pre-employment physical/drug screening check
· Hourly full-time position M-F Start time is 8 am to 6-7 pm (10 hour days)
Overtime after 8 hours
· Weekends off
· Pay based upon experience.
· Excellent Benefit Package, including medical, dental, vision and life.
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Monthly Bonus Program
· 401K with company match
· Opportunity for growth with the company
- Transportation Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Donation-Matching Program
- Long Term Disability
- Merchandise Discounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Flexible Schedules
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Life Insurance
We offer a very competitive compensation plan based on experience. Weekends off!