This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
We Get It: Talented Diesel Mechanics are at the Heart of Our SuccessCall or text Jackie at 214-306-5572 for additional details or questions.
Earn the Rewards and Recognition You DeserveTop 5 reasons to align your career with the nation's largest fleet maintenance repair provider:
- Competitive pay -- hourly, not flat rate -- and payday is every Friday.
- A full slate of excellent benefits and the chance to earn bonuses.
- State-of-the-art vehicles stocked with the latest equipment.
- Training programs to keep your skills sharp, and opportunities to advance.
- Leading-edge technology to make your job easier.
- 3+ years of experience with class 6-8 truck maintenance and repair.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to drive to client sites to work, sometimes following a nontraditional schedule.
- Competency with computers and touch screen mobile devices.
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to working directly with customers.