Why Work Here?
“We are a growing company with a professional image and lots of opportunities for advancement.”
TrailerCraft/Freightliner of Alaska is currently looking for Certified Diesel Mechanics to join our rapidly growing Service team. TrailerCraft is a Family owned and operated Dealership and has been since 1969. We strive to give the best customer service in the industry and we do so by employing the best. If you are looking to advance your career in the heavy duty industry, apply with Freightliner of Alaska today! We offer exceptional growth and advancement opportunities. We represent the country’s #1 truck manufacture and are the fastest growing Heavy Duty Dealership in Alaska.
Diesel Mechanic Technician -
- All types of light, medium and heavy duty engine repairs.
- Engine diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Engine overhauls, in-frames and out of frames
- Electrical repairs and diagnosis
- Knowledgeable on multiple engine makes and models
- CAT, Cummins, Detroit
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized shop and working area
- Own their own tools
· 5+ years general repair experience
· ASE certification a plus
· Experience with Cat, Cummins, or Detroit engines
· Certified training on any or all major engine manufactures
· Proficient with all computer software for diagnostic purposes
· Have a CDL or be willing to obtain one
· Flexible and quick in learning, attention to detail
· Able to work overtime as needed
· Able to travel for field work if needed
401K, Dental, Medical
Compensation between $20 to $35 DOE
Established in 1969, TrailerCraft/Freightliner of Alaska is a heavy duty truck and trailer dealer, statewide parts retailer to the commercial trucking and transportation industry, the only dealer in the state of Alaska for Freightliner and Western Star trucks, Blue Bird buses and Sprinter cargo and passenger vans. It also markets substantially to the snow removal industry, selling specialized Western, Blizzard and Snow Ex snow removal equipment to both residential customers and commercial fleets.