- You will work alongside three other technicians. This position will be responsible for shop cleanliness, safety and mechanical excellence including diagnostics and preventative maintenance.
- The equipment the operation will work on includes trucks, tractors, trailers and MHE equipment such as forklifts, electric pallet trucks, etc
- In addition, this position will perform preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet vehicles; conduct inspections and diagnostic tests along with identifying worn or damage parts needing repair or replacement
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations. Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- 2nd Shift - 2 PM to 1030 PM, Tuesday thru Saturday
- $1500 Sign on Bonus
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent health benefits
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace