Our Diesel Technicians generally assist in the repair and diagnosis of major components or remove/replace major components of various truck and trailer equipment.
Expectations of our Diesel Technicians include the ability to diagnose and repair the following with little or no supervision:
- $20 to $35 Per Hour
- PTO Systems
- Electric Systems
- Hydraulic/ Air Brake systems
- Heating/ Air Conditioning Systems
- Instruments and Gauges
- Preventive Maintenance Service
Qualifications for our Diesel Technician positions:
- 2 - 4 years practical experience with tractor trailer maintenance required
- Vocational/Technical or certification preferred
- Proficiency in the use of shop tools required
- A valid drivers license is required - current CDL license with air brake certification preferred, willingness to acquire CDL if you do not have one
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
Please call Rick today 877-339-1186
** All Benefits Will Vary Depending On Placement **
APPLY NOW or CALL 877-339-1186 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver – CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1