Class A Diesel Technician position
PM Shift Flex Hours
- Routine servicing and overhauling of all diesel or gas engines.
- Inspecting the engines and detecting technical malfunctions.
- Specializing in repairing and maintaining parts of engine, such as fuel injections systems, emission controls systems, and timing systems.
- Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, generators, transmissions, clutches, and differential units.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment and diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments
- Rewire ignition systems, lights, and instrument panels.
- Recondition and replace parts, pistons, bearings, gears, and valves
- Follow our stipulated standard industry safety regulations and standards of working
- Fuel buses when required
- Road test buses to detect malfunctions
- Transport units to external locations or pick up
- Rescue buses
- Other duties as required
5 - 10 years of job related experience required.
High school diploma and Diesel Certification required; additional training beyond high school required.
LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS:
Diesel Tech Certified required and CDL preferred.
- Uniforms provided
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Courtesy Traveling Ticket Program
- Medical, Vision, Dental,
- Life Insurance paid by employer (additional coverage available)
- Bereavement leave pay
And much more!
Please do not apply if you don’t meet the Job Requirements as only candidates with those requirements will be considered.
$1,000 Sign on bonus