Technician Diesel Heavy & Medium Duty Truck
If you are independent and don't like micro-management, then this is the job for you! UNITED is looking for an ADVANCED LEVEL diesel technician with a wide breadth of experience who can diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair all aspects medium/heavy-duty trucks. UNITED is an established CUMMIN’S dealership known as the superior brand of fleet maintenance and sales for the past 35 years.
Able and flexible to work an average of 4-8 hours per week of overtime. Encouraged to apply in-person for same day interview.
This is an immediate need and I would like to hire ASAP.
- 3 + years demonstrated medium or heavy duty diesel truck experience – all makes and models
- Basic computer skills to operate today’s diagnostic electronic tools
- Troubleshoot and repair diesel engines
- Electronic diagnostics
- Electrical troubleshooting abilities
- Quality workmanship
- Focused, motivated, dependable and have a positive attitude
- Paid sick days
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision