Join First Vehicle Services as a Diesel Truck Technician!
Servicing heavy trucks & trailers for Seaboard Foods
Hiring in Optima, OK, Rolla, KS & Perryton, TX locations!
$3,000 BONUS/RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE NOW!*
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Top dollar pay - up to $35.00/hr based on experience - Not flat rate
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days,
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our executives were once techs)
As a First Vehicle Services Diesel Truck Technician, You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis, and hydraulics
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Properly use of state-of-the-art paperless maintenance system
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
You’ll Need to Have:
- Technical School Training is a Plus!
- 3+ years of diesel / heavy truck maintenance & repair experience
- Strong vehicle diagnostic skills
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications (Strongly Preferred). Must be able to obtain while employed.
So, Who Are We?
We are First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981, we’ve provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don’t Wait! Apply Today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.