Per Diem and Part Time positions available
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 4,000 employees, 500 volunteers, 672 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 700 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
Our culture is driven by our mission to provide high quality health care to our diverse community enhanced through teaching, research, charity, and financial responsibility. Mount Sinai’s dedication to powering wellness is evident in our recent expansion initiatives including our Hialeah Emergency Center, and our Surgical Tower with 12 surgical rooms including 50 private treatment rooms.
We are searching for a diverse group of caregivers who demonstrate a strong commitment to practicing excellence every day.
- Responsible for patient meal food service on assigned units, e.g. menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick up,special requests and needs, in-between meal food delivery.
- Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and needs to Nutrition and Food Service
- Interacts with nursing in regards to patient nutrition needs or requirements as well as unit food services needs.
- Assists dietitian with monitoring of patients who are NPO, liquid diet or need to have intake recorded.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Food services experience- preferably within healthcare. Excellent communication skills.
An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
Savings plan with company match
A variety of health, dental and vision plans
Generous paid time off plans
Tuition reimbursement, and much more!