Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
We are looking for a friendly Dietary Aide who will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean up for meals served to residents in the nursing center. Maintains an attractive and sanitary dining room, meal service and delivery.
• Assists with food ordering, storage and preparation as designated by the supervisor.
• Assists cooks as directed by the supervisor.
• Prepares and labels nourishment according to center procedures.
• Prepares and portions desserts, salads and other non-entree foods into dishes; pours beverages.
• Follows production sheets and pre-preparation sheets or guidelines when appropriate.
• Completes pre-preparation as needed or assigned including washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits to prepare for use; Slices meat and measures or weighs for menu compliance and nutrition accuracy.
• Follows the cleaning schedule; Cleans the equipment and work area after each use; Sweeps and mops kitchen floors as assigned; Takes trash to dumpster as assigned; Washes pots and pans as assigned.
• Assumes responsibility for meeting meal schedules.
• Washes dishes and silverware according to dish washing procedure; Puts clean dishes and silverware away; Assists with cleaning of equipment, dishes, silverware and kitchen as assigned.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One year’s work in a large-scale cooking operation, preferred.