Work where you make a difference!
Full-Time, Monday-Friday (6a-2pm) Schedule Available
Bend Transitional Care900 NE 27th StreetBend, OR 97701(541) 382-0479
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
Located in the ultimate outdoor Oregon city lies Bend Transitional Care, a 54-bed skilled nursing community. Their services include: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and respite care.
The team values quality care with a 4-star Medicare rating and a 5-star staffing rating.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon’s most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.
Get to know more about Bend Transitional Care on their blog and Facebook.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503