No more waiting until payday to get paid!
At Avamere you can access 50% of your net earned income when you need it!
Full-Time Day/Evening Shift Available
Schedule is 4 on, 2 off rotation
2 Days 6am-2pm, 2 Days 2pm-7:30pm, 2 Days off
Avamere Rehab of Coos Bay
2625 Koos Bay Blvd.
Coos Bay, Oregon 97420
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
Amidst the scenic beauty of the Oregon Coast you will find Avamere Rehabilitation of Coos Bay. The Coos Bay, North Bend, Charleston area is an all-season destination, with sporting opportunities, from fishing to tackling the Oregon Sand Dunes. Explore our bay beaches, hiking trails, and beauty of our parks.
This facility offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care. Avamere Rehabilitation of Coos Bay features 92 beds. Amenities include 24-hour staff, beauty salon, and a vibrant activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Coos Bay is the proud recipient of the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living quality award. We were also recognized by The American Health Care Association for quality care as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is also proud to be named one of Oregon’s most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.