Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You’ve already chosen a career that makes a difference in people’s lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Wash dishes, pots and pans
- Perform tasks in accordance with regulatory requirements and Bickford’s policies
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
“DAD KEPT HIS INDEPENDENCE. Dad never showed signs of weakness to anyone. At lunch, Dad wasn’t drinking his daily coffee. The Dietary Aide suspected this was due to his increasing arthritic hands and poured a cup of coffee in a mug with a bigger handle. To preserve his dignity, she offered it to him as a fresh coffee to replace his cold cup. Dad finished his coffee that day.”
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!