Location: Devens, MA
Schedule: Full-time and Part-time
Shift: 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM and 10:30 AM – 7:15 PM (alternating weekends required).
As a team member, you will assist the Food Service Director with dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
- Work with the facility's dietitian as necessary and implement recommended changes as required.
- Follow ServSafe hygiene procedures at all times.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Clean work areas and refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Set up meals, food carts, unit pantries etc. as instructed.
- Assist cook in preparing snacks, sandwiches, tossed salads, fruit salad.
- Deliver/serve food to designated units. Stock unit pantries, nursing stations, water and fruit area.
- Perform dish washing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc., are readily available for next meal.
Education/Training: High school education preferred. Basic reading and writing skills preferred.
Preferred: Previous experience in food service
Preferred: Language/Writing/Communication Requirements:
TaraVista Behavioral Health Center is a 108 bed inpatient hospital providing Mental Health and Co-occurring Addictions Care for children, older adolescents and adults. TaraVista’s mission is to provide compassionate, effective, sustainable care for those suffering from psychiatric distress and co-occurring substance abuse.
We seek innovative, energetic people who work well in teams and who are driven to help patients and families in a time of need.