Come work for one of Oregon's 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Part-Time Various Shift Positions Available
Avamere Rehab of Clackamas
220 E. Hereford St.
Gladstone, OR 97027
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
Tucked in a cozy setting in Gladstone, Oregon you will find Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas. This community offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care. Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas features 87 beds. Amenities include 24-hour staff, private transportation services, a beauty salon, and an extensive activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas is proud of their 5-star Medicare rating and 4-star staff rating on Medicare.gov.