Royale Gardens Health and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a dependable, enthusiastic, and dedicated Dietary Aide to join our outstanding team!
We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
Come join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career and opportunities for advancement!
The Dietary Aide will assist in food preparation and serving and maintain clean and sanitary conditions in the kitchen and dining areas under the supervision of the Nutrition Services Manager or Cook.
Candidates must have a Food Handler’s permit/ServeSafe certification if required in their state of hire, as well as a positive attitude! We want individuals that make patient care a top priority and can help us continue our tradition of providing excellent quality of care, and who would like to grow with us as we continue to build our service alliance!
- Food Handler’s permit/ServeSafe certification as per state requirements.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify