Work where you make a difference!
Part-Time Day/Evening Shift Position Available!
The Arbor at Avamere Court
450 Clagget Ct. N
Keizer, OR 97303
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
The town of Keizer, Oregon is home to The Arbor at Avamere Court, a 96-bed memory care community.
As a memory care community, they are committed to the fight for a cure for Alzheimer’s. Both team members and residents get involved in the annual Walk to End Alzheimers.
The Arbor at Avamere Court earned Pinnacle Quality Insight’s 2020 Customer Experience Award. The senior living community qualified for the award in the safety and security, transportation needs, and communication categories, displaying continued dedication to providing best in class healthcare services.
They also received the Bronze Commitment to Quality Award from the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living. The award recognizes recipients for developing a foundation to begin a journey of continuous quality improvement.
Their engaging culture fosters trust and fun throughout their team, with residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Get to know more about The Arbor at Avamere Court on their blog and Facebook.