Dietary Aide AdventHealth Care Center Orlando East
250 S. Chickasaw Trail, Orlando FL 32825
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Dietary Aide
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
· Serve and bus trays.
· Pour, cover, and label beverages.
· Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
· Clean work area.
· Assist in proper care, use, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
· Perform Dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitation duties.Qualifications
What You Will Need:
· Ability to read, write, and speak English
· Ability to follow set rules and protocols
· Time management and organizational skills
· Sense of responsibility
· Desire to work with others
· Understand and carry out exactly, detailed oral and written instructions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.