On-Call Shift Available
Avamere Crestview of Portland
6530 SW 30th Ave
Portland, OR 97239
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
Nestled in the bustling, beautiful city of Portland, Oregon sits Avamere Crestview of Portland. This location offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care. Avamere Crestview of Portland features 127 skilled nursing beds. Amenities include 24-hour staff, private transportation services, a Resident Council, a library, and an extensive activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Avamere Crestview of Portland is proud of their 4-star staffing rating on Medicare.gov.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is named one of Oregon’s most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503