The Dietary Aide assists in preparing and delivering nutritional correct,
attractive, and tasty meals for the cafeteria and for patients, ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Dietary Aide duties include:
- Responsible for preparing regular and therapeutic diets according to a planned menu.
- Must be knowledgeable about proper food handling and food safety techniques according to established policies and regulations.
- Ensures food orders are correct and kept at the proper temperature during preparation and service.
- Maintains cleanliness of department according to established policies. Assist with any other departmental duties as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
M inimum Qualifications:
- Ability to project a Professional Image.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Food handling certification required within 20 days of hire.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
Food handling certification required.
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off
- On Site Cafeteria
- Military Leave
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Food and Coffee
- Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Subsidized Commuting
- Merchandise Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays