Join our team at North Chandler Place in Chandler, AZ.
Come and join our team at North Chandler Place. We have full and part time positions, with available flexible shifts.
North Chandler Place is managed by Frontline Management.
Frontline Management is founded on the belief that more than anything, people matter. Our employees are our highest priority! Due to this, we�ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! For more information on this incredible designation, take a look here: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7019429
Frontline is an exceptional group of caring professionals who excel in the operations management of the full continuum of senior�s housing and healthcare services including Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living and Home Health. We have communities in Colorado, Arizona, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota and Kansas.
Our team is comprised of hard-working, down-to-earth individuals who share an uncommon commitment to set the standard for excellence.
�A big part of life�s success is surrounding yourself with the right people. People who understand that a commitment to excellence improves lives and that improving lives makes the world a better place. People who believe in making a difference . . .where it matters.�
-Steve Veluscek, Frontline Founder and CEO
If integrity, respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and humility are important to you, apply today to join our team! We can�t wait to hear from you!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
North Chandler Place is seeking a compassionate, customer-service oriented and efficient. We strive to provide care to our residents that exceeds industry standards and we are looking for a Dietary Aide-Server that wants to join that mission!
The Dietary Aide-Server is responsible for serving food in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations with Frontline Management established policies and procedures.
- Take and deliver food orders in a timely manner.
- Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order.
- Prepare meals under the supervision of a Dietary Manager or Dietary Cook.
- Take down dining areas and collect plates, glasses, etc.
- Discard leftovers and take out the garbage.
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware.
- Stock ingredients and monitor inventory.
- Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning.
- Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Performs all other duties assigned by any member of management.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Healthcare/skilled nursing home experience preferred.
- Must possess a strong desire to work with the elderly.
- Must have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Maintains acceptable attendance record.
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER WITH FRONTLINE?
- A culture that is "Committed to Kindness"
- Great developmental and growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health and Welfare Benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits including Life/AD&D Insurance, STD, Critical Care & Accident Insurance