Work where you make a difference!
Part-Time Various Shifts Positions Available!
Avamere at St. Helens
2400 Gable Rd.
St. Helens, OR 97051
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
Nestled in the beautiful, historic town of St. Helens, Oregon you will find Avamere at St. Helens. This community offers independent living cottages, assisted living, and memory care with 78 rooms.
The Avamere at St. Helens team lives their mission to enhance the life of every person they serve. Several employees have gone out of their way to help a resident or fellow team member, including covering each other’s shifts, holding one-on-one visits with residents, noting personal items each resident needs, and more.
The team holds a strong employee culture with a traveling superhero café station, an employee recognition program, employee drawings to recognize great work, and much more. Their engaging culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Quality care is important to the Avamere at St. Helens team, evident by their Silver Achievement in Quality Award from the National Health Care Association.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503