Help us prepare delicious nutritional food for our residents! Garnet Hill is seeking a Dietary Aide to join our food service team. In this role, you will assist the food service team in creating a positive and healthy dining experience for residents. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, apply today!
As a Dietary Aide, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with meal and snack preparation
- Working in the dish room as requested
- Serving food and/or assisting residents
- Maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of kitchens and dining rooms
As a part of our Food Service team, you’ll make a difference in the lives of seniors every day! Are you ready to get started? Here’s what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity.
Dietary Aide requirements:
- High school graduate
- Experience in quantity food preparation/production, preferred
- Experience in long-term care setting, preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills