Servers will be responsible for providing exceptional customer table service to residents, guests, and employees in the dining room. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for proper dining set-up and folding dining room linens.
- Responsible for providing meal, dining and table services to residents, guests and staff.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service. Remains knowledgeable, able to inform diners, and answer questions about posted daily specials
- Relays order to kitchen, serves beverages and courses from kitchen and/or buffet station. Paces course delivery and sequence according to established procedures so that diners receive food at the proper temperature and are able to enjoy each course in a relaxed manner.
- Serves water and other beverages. Ensures that beverages are refreshed throughout the meal service.
- Clears and resets counters and/or tables at conclusion of each course.
- Assists in keeping tables and chairs, floors, linens and serving stations clean, bussed and stocked.